Higher Education Compass collaborative partners
The German Rectors' Conference (Hochschulrektorenkonferenz – HRK) works in collaboration with providers of websites that display study-related information. Before a collaboration can be agreed, the HRK checks in which environment the information in the Higher Education Compass should be published. The following criteria are important for this check:
- All data and information provided may only be used by the collaborative partner for the purpose agreed in the collaboration agreement.
- The information from the Higher Education Compass is published on the collaborative partner's website free of charge.
- All visitors to the collaborative partner's website may access the information without restriction.
- The information regarding German universities published on the collaborative partner's websites may only originate from the Higher Education Compass.
- All information from the Higher Education Compass must be used by the collaborative partner without amendment; modifications are only permitted with prior consent from the HRK.
We provide information as to which study information portals may use data from the Higher Education Compass for a nationwide degree programme search. These websites are subject at the most to subject-related limitations, but are not limited in terms of region.Collaborative partners with a nationwide search
Some collaborative partners offer region-specific degree programme searches. These searches can be limited to a specific federal state or region, and can also be further limited according to subject-specific criteria.Collaborative partners with a regional search
If a collaborative partner offers an international degree programme search, the data taken from the Higher Education Compass is added to a larger database in which students can also search for degree programmes in other countries.Collaborative partners with an international search